March 5, 2016 | La Mesa, Ca | 7:15 am | Free
Ready for HIKE AND PIE?! Also known as Cedar Creek Falls, Devil’s PunchBowl features a spectacular waterfall plunging 80 feet into a large pool of water. This hike is perfect during the spring time when the waterfall is actually flowing; you can even go in for a swim! This is a relatively moderate hike, it is easy going down to the falls but tough coming back.
– Please fill out the following form. We’ll need a headcount to know how many passes we will need:
– Bring 2-3 liters of water, food and towel.
– Meet at the La Mesa Park and Ride Lot 61 off I-8.
– We will leave promptly at 7:30am so please meet 15 minutes ahead of time. The return time shown is the approximate return back to the park and ride.
– We’ll check out Julian for some pie and food afterwards! 🙂
Distance: 4.2 miles
Difficulty: Moderately strenuous
Elevation gain: 1200ft
Hiking Time: 2.5hrs
If you have any questions, please message Tina Szutu (firstname.lastname@example.org).